Find Us On Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3oDB5Kr3jFL1JDhckN-ZuA

Monday 21 March 2022

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

Important Message Of God / God's Word Today / Jesus Message For You / Our god Helps

Important Message Of God / God's Word Today / Jesus Message For You / Our god Helps 

 

 

God's Message For You Today

 

God is saying to each one of us...

This world is not your permanent place. The more early you realize this you will be happy in your life because you will not remain attached to anything or get so much involved that you may forget the reality of your life. I have send everyone with a purpose. Change your life and make best of each day you get and share love with everyone. Don't hurt anyone or break any ones heart. Share the happiness and you will get it back in your life.

 

God is asking you today,

What have you sacrificed in life? Just think on it. You will go in that different phase wanting to know the answer. Because there is lot to know in life but you have made only few things your priority. Just focus on what I am telling you. 

You can earn lot of wealth but that will be not stay with you forever. What will remain with you in the end is my love for you. I want to see you at peace and not disturbed thinking about things that you alone can not handle. So leave them to me and I will take care of everything. You can pray with faith and you will see your worries and troubles vanishing away.

I know you by name, i know your thoughts , your pain , your dreams and your next step. So whenever I see that you are about to do wrong , I send your signs to stop or change your thought. It could be anything around you , a sudden change just to know you that I am besides you. So don't be afraid for I am always with you my Child , right till the end.

 

Prayer For Today ( Say this right now , It will not take more time of yours )

 

Dear God ,

I know that I am a sinner and still you love me and care for me. I  know that I am like a lost sheep and that you will never leave me alone. Just guide and protect me from all that is making a negative impact on me. I want to walk the path that leads to you. I want your protection at every step of my life. 

I love you Jesus and I want you always in my life. 

Praise the Lord , Amen



tags :- god,gods message,prayer for today,message of god today,word of god,god is saying today,bible verse, jesus, love of god,gods message,bible reading,sermon,lent,repentance of sins, jesus message for me,christian motivation

 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment