Find Us On Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3oDB5Kr3jFL1JDhckN-ZuA

Monday 21 March 2022

Filled Under: , , , , ,

God's Message For Me / God wants you to know this / God's Blessings Message / Our God Helps

God's Message For Me / God wants you to know this / God's Blessings Message / Our god Helps

gods message,jesus,bible,holy,miracle    
God's message for you today


Topics that you will find here are as below :-

Daily inspirational message from god
Message from god today
Daily text message from god
God's message of hope
Message from god bible verse
God's message for me tonight
Today's message of the day
Jesus calls you
 
God's Important Message For Each One Of  Us Today :-

God Is saying to you and me today,
 
My beloved child !
 
I know you have made mistakes and you have sin. I know you have fallen for temptations and walk the wrong way. I know you have unknowingly also done so many bad deeds in life. I have seen you also confused about the step you are about to take now. But I need you once to look at Jesus on cross , so that You will get your answer.
 
God is saying today,
 
I love you my child and i will never leave you. I want you to realize the good and bad and listen to your voice from your heart because it's me telling you and guiding you to take proper decision. Your good deeds will bring you closer to me and your bad deeds will lead you to the fire of hell. So I tell you to change yourself right now. Time is running faster than you can imagine. Make the best of every moment you have right now.


I want you to repent for your wrong deeds,wrong ways and wrong activities . Repentance can save you from the punishment. You may be blind now to what is happening in your life , but there will be one moment where you will not get any chance to ask for forgiveness and that will the final chapter of your life which is already written. 

So I tell you my Child that believe in the words of your Heavenly Father and you will see the light soon in your dark life. Have faith and listen to the voice . 

 

Prayer For Today ( Say This Right Now ) 

Dear God,

         I know I have ignored you and hurt you so many times, But still you love me My Father. Please forgive me and show me the way . Sometimes I so much carried away with the temptations surrounding me that I forget the pain you went through and your suffering sacrifice for me.

        Please give me the strenght to fight the evil and focus on you only. Let me come closer to you and touch your feet so that I will be healed completely. I want to feel your presence so that i will get courage to leave all the bad in me and take all that is good for me and my surrounding. Truly, I ask this in Jesus's name. Amen.

 


Tags :- god,gods message,gods message for you,our god helps,jesus message,bible,bible verse,christian motivation,miracle,holy,lent season,repentance,sins,god says


0 comments:

Post a Comment